As part of the joint project “For an effective dialogue between civil society and the European Union on Central America“, funded by the European Union (EU), ACT Alliance EU and CIFCA are inviting experts to submit a consultancy proposal for the production of a training handbook for civil society advocacy work with the European Union, focused on Central America, as a practical tool that can be used for self-training and for training trainers within the networks, their members and other interested organisations.
Proposals will be accepted from:
– Consultancy firms
– Consultancy team (several people).
Applications in Spanish or English will be considered (the handbook will be translated into both languages), and must include:
– The CV of the person(s) involved (no more than 4 sides long) or the consultancy team;
– A technical proposal which also includes a work plan with timetable;
– A financial proposal including number of days/hours of work and unit price;
– An example of similar work already produced.
FIND THE TERMS OF REFERENCE HERE: TOR Advocacy Training Handbook